The Structural Timber Association gather over 200 member companies throughout the construction supply chain. The organisation offers technical expertise and insight giving the structural timber industry an authoritative, united voice.
Tomorrow a "Closing the 'Design Vs. As-Built' performance gap" conference is held in Bristol. This event brings together house builders and professionals from other housing sector related disciplines to explore opportunities for closer collaboration to address the ‘Performance Gap’ issues.
As a member and a player in the thermal insulation industry, Actis sponsors this conference where you will be able to:
• Hear directly from the Zero Carbon Hub on how and where the performance gap occurs within the current house-building process
• Discover the outcomes and implications of the ‘Closing the Gap between Design and As-built Performance’ Report
• Understand the performance gap challenges and where to best channel your focus to address them
• Gain insight into the latest timber technology solutions to address the performance gap
• Learn about examples of building large-scale energy efficient homes - including a case study on Hanham Hall.